For both preventative and predictive maintenance programs
We are able to offer a complete thermography solution.
Thermography is increasingly being used for both preventative and predictive maintenance programs. It is safe, non destructive, quick and accurate.
Examples of equipment monitored and faults diagnosed:
- Electrical joints – Loose joints
- Cables Overloaded / Uneven load per phase
- Fuses – Nearing critical load
- Bearings – Running hot with failure approaching
- Diesel Engine Exhaust Gas Systems – Insufficient lagging providing causes of ignition.
We can offer both ‘one off’ and planned surveys to suit your individual requirements, with a prompt, reliable and competitive service.
Please contact us for more information.
Need help finding the perfect system?
Get in touch today to find out how we can help with your needs.