Universal Alarm Annunciator
Exterior View of Universal Alarm Annunciator
Developed to provide a complete solution for most applications, from a single generator to a complete plant
The UAA2004 can be used as a standalone unit or may be networked to form part of a distributed system with information displayed on a Human Machine Interface (HMI) or a Surveillance Control & Data Acquisition System (SCADA).
The ‘Universal’ title has been given because of the many standard features available with this unit. Each digital channel can be configured for, N/O or N/C operation, with an automatic inhibit and to initiate a group output or shutdown output. Additionally each channel has an adjustable on and off time delay. There is a ‘First Up Alarm’ indication which can be disabled if required. When connected to an HMI or SCADA these features may be configured ‘online’ via password control.
Additional outputs may be added to provide control functions such as, Standby
Pump, Fan, Temperature and Pressure control.
- 8, 10 or 16 Channel Versions
- Use as Stand Alone or Network as part of a Distributed System
- Multi-function with easy configuration
- LED Indicators for lower maintenance
- Easy to view and read
- Ready boxed in IP65 Enclosure, fully glanded
- Panel Mount version available
- Competitively priced
- Normally Open or Normally Closed digital inputs
- Optional analogue inputs
- Each channel may be configured for:
- Automatic Inhibit
- Adjustable On and Off time delay
- Group output
- Shutdown output
- First Up alarm indication
- Network connection facility for SCADA or HMI interface
- Internal Buzzer and VFC Horn output
Supply Voltage: 100 to 240Vac (-15%, +10%) at 47 to 63 Hz
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 55°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Mounting: Bulkhead or Panel Mount, version dependent
Instrumentation, Control and Automation Systems
Need help finding the perfect system?
Get in touch today to find out how we can help with your needs.