(1) About cookies
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer. They are designed to contain a small amount of information specific to a website which is accessible by the web server. The web server can use the information stored in the cookie to tailor your experience on the website by remembering things like preferences. E.g 'Remember me' option when logging in.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(2) Cookies on this website
This website uses both persistent and session cookies.
(1) __utmb & __utmc (Determines visitor session)
(2) __utma (Identifying unique visitors)
(3) __utmz (Tracking traffic sources)
(4) __utmx (Tracking traffic sources)
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website
(2) to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the [specify feature, e.g. shopping cart] on our website
(3) to improve the website's usability
(4) to analyse the use of our website
(5) in the administration of this website
(4) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
(5) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
(6) Contact us
This website is owned and operated by P & S Automation.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org), by telephone (to 01245 322777) or by post (to P & S Automation Limited, Unit 49 - 47, Cutlers Road, Saltcoates Industrial Estate, South Woodham Ferrers, CM3 5WA).